To be an accredited Wingfight center, certain requirements must be met to ensure the quality of teaching and safety of practitioners. It is necessary to have an appropriate place for practice, qualified instructors, and to follow the technical norms and guidelines of Wingfight.
To become an accredited center through the Wingfight website, you must:
- Complete the registration form.
- Provide information about your center and the instructors who teach classes.
- Make the annual payment.
Once the information is verified and the requirements are met, you can obtain accreditation as an approved center.
Affiliated centers on the Wingfight website can benefit from greater visibility and recognition within the WingFight community, which can help attract more students. In addition, they can access:
- Being official Wingfight merchandising distributors.
- 1 monthly post on the Wingfight website blog.
- Promotion of Wingfight events hosted by your center with the presence of Sifu Victor Gutierrez.