HARA GESTION DEPORTIVA, S.L.
Tax Address: RAMBLA DOCTOR PEREZ, 5 EDIFICIO Mª VICTORIA,
383900 – SANTA ÚRSULA, SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, SPAIN.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role essential for the provision of many services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the responsible party of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the entity responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of users of such sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data that users of the service make.
• Advertising cookies: they allow for the most efficient management of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may stop working. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user can choose at any time which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Cookies used on www.wingfightofficial.com
The following are the cookies that are being used on this website, as well as their type and function:
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||OWN/THIRD PARTY||DURATION||WHEN INSTALLED|
|session cookie||technical||own||session||when accessing the website|
|nidconsent||Google Analytics analytical cookie||third party||6 months to 20 years||when accessing the website|
|OWNER||NAME||WHEN INSTALLED||DESCRIPTION||DURATION||MORE INFORMATION|
|when browsing the website and using the social plugin||social network plugin that allows users to share content on Facebook||depends on the social network||click here|
Based on this information, the following actions can be taken:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
• Close. The notice is hidden on the current page.